Lynn Cohen, President/CEO and Executive Coach, Performance Consultant and Trainer at Designs To Grow Coaching and Training has been successfully coaching and training individuals, executives and companies for over 18 years. Her combined use of traditional and energetic coaching, along with the use of her advanced training and teaching techniques, serves to unleash the enormous inner capacity, untapped strengths, vision and innovative power inherent and available within all individuals and organizations.
Lynn believes individuals and organizations have a treasure chest of resources, talents, strengths, wisdom and experience within them and that once an individual or organization merges with, utilizes and boldly expresses all of its creative forces; synergy, higher performance, elevated morale, prosperity, health, goal achievement and growth become the natural outcomes.
Lynn’s clients love her style, her out of the box thinking, her ability to dig deep, her keen observation and listening skills and her results oriented methods. Lynn’s strengths let her see and hear what others miss, allowing her to precisely identify and assess what the individual and organization needs in order attain the unfolding of their highest vision.
Lynn brings decades of experience and training to her clients, which is why they see dramatic results in their work and life after working with her. She specializes in teaching coaching skills, emotional intelligence, team building, leadership development, communication skills, intuition in business, building relationships and connections, stress management and much more. Lynn works with experienced C-Level leaders, aspiring leaders and managers and teams at all levels.
If you want to schedule a consultation, call Lynn today at 215-480-1234.
A Personal Note from Lynn
Life is meant to be fully expressed. Resistance, lack of awareness, and doubt constrain us from reaching our full potential. In order to be truly free, successful, creative, passionate, healthy and excited about life, one must be willing to open the door to that part of the self which observes is fearless, loving, limitless, needless and eternal. From this place we are not reacting to our emotions and experiences, but rather consciously choosing our path. In doing so, enormous possibilities emerge from one’s greatest vision.
Educational and Business Background :
- Graduate of Pennsylvania State University with a BS. Degree in Human Development
- Certified Graduate of Coach University, an educational institute widely recognized as one of the pioneers of the personal/professional coach movement
- One of only a handful of coaches who have attended and graduated from The Evolutionary Institute, a two year advanced coaching program, focusing on visionary leadership.
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Certified Yoga Instructor with over 200 hours of training
- Trained in Mind – Body Coaching, Energy Management, Guided Visualization, Reike, Intuition Development, and many other related fields
- More than 16 years experience as a successful business owner
- Broad business background which includes real estate, mortgage lending and interior design.
- Selected as a featured presenter for the International Coaching Conference held in Quebec, Canada.
- Selected as Top Vendor by a major international pharmaceutical company for her ongoing work with the organization’s leadership and development program.
- Certified coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Member of the Philadelphia Association of Coaches (PACA).
- Host and Founder of Morning Meetings where she interviews leading edge business authors for a corporate audience
- Serves on the board of Plant A Seed Foundation (www.plantaseedfoundation.org)
- Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters Organization
Lynn enjoys yoga, walking and hiking in nature, juicing, reading, writing, learning, meditating, volunteering, traveling and connecting with family and friends.
- Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies
- Janssen Pharmaceutical
- Orth-McNeil Pharmaceutical
- Management Recruiters International Corporate (MRI)
- Bucks County Community College
- Profero Group
- Management Recruiters Cedar Rapids
- Parkwood International
- Rice Cohen International
- Numerous small and midsize local businesses
- And More
Designs to Grow’s client roster is made up of both individuals – CEO’s, business owners, senior management, high performance sales executives and teams. She loves working at all levels of the organization!
Stephen “Stephano” Stulic, Vice President, Personal & Professional Coach
With over 40 years of experience building and leading profitable businesses, Stephano brings his seasoned business acumen, sage wisdom and insights to his coaching practice, helping his clients make inspired choices leading to more significant and generous outcomes, both personally and professionally. His approach is laced with a “Hell Yeah, You Can” attitude.
He believes we live in the most fortunate of ages, an exceptional time in history, when the preponderance of new information is changing the depth and width of useful understanding. Science and technology are constantly proving new theories, breaking down barriers and providing access to new premises and evidence of what can be. We are at the threshold of the most promising of new beginnings, for by blending new knowledge with enduring philosophies and truths that have come down to us through the ages, we can create an ever-widening stream of awareness and exciting new opportunities.
Stephano argues that true organizational and individual success is not an accident, but instead, a direct result of being inner driven, embracing extremes and taking extensive action. He is exceptional at challenging individuals and organizations to aspire to a higher standard, sparking change and excitement while moving them ever closer to realizing greater rewards. His seasoned skills and knowledge in leadership, talent and organizational development, change management, executive coaching, consulting, and strategic development are considerable and relevant, acquired through direct experience as a corporate executive and successful entrepreneur.
In addition to consulting and coaching he is a speaker and the author of a book that offers a fresh outlook on career development. The Spiritualization of Career Development is a must read for those truly looking for authenticity and fulfillment in their career. His first novel is near completion. Described as gritty metaphysically infused fiction it deals with the hard core real life conflicts people face trying to find their place in the world.
If you want to schedule a consultation, call Stephano today at 813-766-9845.
M.B.A., C.W. Post Center of Long Island University, Marketing, Magna Cum Laude
B.S., New York Institute of Technology, Behavioral Science
- Orchestrated a $35M corporate division re-organization; delivered a 12% net profit increase in the second year; through cost analysis and work flow studies, successfully merged terminal operations, inventory control and sales into one division resulting in a 27% reduction in operating expenses
- Conceived, developed and implemented a multi-location fuel terminal POS system that generated real-time inventory visibility
- Recruited to spark sales in a floundering retail fuel-oil company and delivered a 27% sales increase in one year; introduced an array of new sales and advertising strategies increasing lead generation 25%
- In his first entrepreneurial venture, achieved profitability in 3 months; grew sales from scratch to 450k in 3 years
- Designed and implemented a turnaround plan for a business forms manufacturing company; produced 12 annual profits in 12 years.
- Created the DCS on-demand laser check printing system
- In a joint venture with his sons, converted a pizza parlor into an upscale Italian Tuscan Trattoria; grew catering from scratch to 35% of sales
- Consulted in Ghana, Africa
- Authored The Spiritualization of Career Development, a book that addresses the personal issues that need to be reconciled before a person can take ownership of their career choices.
Becoming more of who you are in a world that wants you to stay where you are is not for sissies. Believe me, I know. I have the bumps and bruises to prove it…Born in curiosity, I have a passion for books, writing stories that explore ideas and suspicions that cross my mind in the dark of night, music of all genres, impressionist art and homemade cookies… I prefer Baseball over gladiator sports… I used to get a thrill sliding head first into home plate, but I don’t do that too much anymore. The most magnificent sunrise I ever saw was in the African bush… I have a special interest in 19th century literature, quiet reflection, Modigliani and Hemingway… I know a lot about comic book super heroes, making homemade cleaning products, divorce, Renaissance music and Sherlock Holmes. I have serious gaps in other areas… I’m a very good Italian peasant cook… Played jazz trumpet at enough weddings to know it wasn’t my calling… I believe in Old Dogs Learning New Tricks… Through the years, I had occasions where I zigged when I should have zagged, but to paraphrase Emerson, “All life is an experiment, and the more you make, the better.”
Reach Out to Us