Lynn believes individuals and organizations have a treasure chest of resources, talents, strengths, wisdom and experience within them and that once an individual or organization merges with, utilizes and boldly expresses all of its creative forces; synergy, higher performance, elevated morale, prosperity, health, goal achievement and growth become the natural outcomes.
Lynn’s clients love her style, her out of the box thinking, her ability to dig deep, her keen observation and listening skills and her results oriented methods. Lynn’s strengths let her see and hear what others miss, allowing her to precisely identify and assess what the individual and organization needs in order attain the unfolding of their highest vision.
Lynn brings decades of experience and training to her clients, which is why they see dramatic results in their work and life after working with her. She specializes in teaching coaching skills, emotional intelligence, team building, leadership development, communication skills, intuition in business, building relationships and connections, stress management and much more. Lynn works with experienced C-Level leaders, aspiring leaders and managers and teams at all levels.
If you want to schedule a consultation, call Lynn today at 215-480-1234.
A Personal Note from Lynn
- Graduate of Pennsylvania State University with a BS. Degree in Human Development
- Certified Graduate of Coach University, an educational institute widely recognized as one of the pioneers of the personal/professional coach movement
- One of only a handful of coaches who have attended and graduated from The Evolutionary Institute, a two year advanced coaching program, focusing on visionary leadership.
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Certified Yoga Instructor with over 200 hours of training
- Trained in Mind – Body Coaching, Energy Management, Guided Visualization, Reike, Intuition Development, and many other related fields
- More than 16 years experience as a successful business owner
- Broad business background which includes real estate, mortgage lending and interior design.
- Selected as a featured presenter for the International Coaching Conference held in Quebec, Canada.
- Selected as Top Vendor by a major international pharmaceutical company for her ongoing work with the organization’s leadership and development program.
- Certified coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Member of the Philadelphia Association of Coaches (PACA).
- Host and Founder of Morning Meetings where she interviews leading edge business authors for a corporate audience
- Serves on the board of Plant A Seed Foundation (www.plantaseedfoundation.org)
- Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters Organization
Lynn enjoys yoga, walking and hiking in nature, juicing, reading, writing, learning, meditating, volunteering, traveling and connecting with family and friends.
- Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies
- Janssen Pharmaceutical
- Orth-McNeil Pharmaceutical
- Management Recruiters International Corporate (MRI)
- Bucks County Community College
- Profero Group
- Management Recruiters Cedar Rapids
- Parkwood International
- Rice Cohen International
- Numerous small and midsize local businesses
- And More
Designs to Grow’s client roster is made up of both individuals – CEO’s, business owners, senior management, high performance sales executives and teams. She loves working at all levels of the organization!
Reach Out to Us